Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Error 23 on Nike Fuelband

Question: I just got myself a Brand new fuelband. Downloaded and installed the software, connected the fuelband for the first time. Went through the steps to make it mine. When I got to the last step of submitting and charging everything seemed to freeze up. I let it sit and charge overnight and the battery animation never filled. I disconnected and reconnected the band and completed all the steps again with the same results. The next thing I tried was to uninstall and reinstall the software and try again. The next few tries either went as stated above or I would get "error 23".

I was able to log into Nike Plus and my account has been created and states that I have a Nike Fuelband attached to the account. I reconnect the fuelband and I either get "error23" or it just sits at the charging screen. If I am missing something please advise? Had my divice been bricked? Also when it is unplugged from the power source (ie the computer) Nothing happens when I hit the button.

Solution #1:

Do a reset on your fuelband

Solution #2:

Contact Nike+ Support for assistance.


1 comment: