Tuesday, August 19, 2014

What!? You can draw pictures with Nike running app


Claire Wyckoff from San Francisco did just that and it wasn't easy. It is really hard to plot where you are running and it takes a lot of planning before the run, studying the map. Nike should create some new trophies and achievements for drawing something with our runs, don't you think so?

There are also many requests from her family and friends, excerpts taken from her tumblr blog:

My sister asked me to run-draw her name, but we did her one better: we ran a stripper on a pole. It was 4.5 miles but well worth it for family.

"Hey guys ran an alien from the 1978 Atari game Space Invaders. David said I should make the post funny but I got nothing. When I’m sad and I need a chuckle I think about Kim Kardashian with the shits."

No comments:

Post a Comment